The Blog with the Search Engine for Statistics

Friday, August 1, 2008

Reporting Statistics on Internet, Consumers and Life

Statistics are a core requirement in any writing that must demonstrate credibility. Finding free statistics can be time-consuming and aggravating when you spend hours looking for one statistic to fit in one sentence. That's not efficient use of any writer's time - but I'm addicted to statistics. They are easy to manipulate and they make you sound smart. What more could you want?

My time-consuming searches for statistics have driven me to start this blog. My intentions? To keep some random statistics in a central place that is convenient to me and may be useful to others. (Yes, I have a selfish purpose to this blog.) My dream is to organize them by year, and maybe even track changes over time...but alas, my writing keeps me too busy for that - and besides, I hate math. (Which is why I am a writer and not a statistician.) So if this blog succeeds as a giant bookmark for my random statistical compilations than it's served its purpose. Hopefully, it will help serve a purpose for other writers as well. Off to find some statistics to share...

~Cheers

#WAD08 Bloggers Unite World Aids Day

About Me

My photo
Never Never Land, TN, United States
Mom of six kids (30, 27, 25, 22, 21, 13) in a far-from-average-statistics family. Freelance SEO Content Writer on the side. If I can help you in any way, shoot me a virtual letter at writerightforyou at gmail dot com.

Blog Websites



Blog Flux Directory Reference Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

bloggers.com

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP